Charlie today

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, April 3, 2008

My First Easter

















I celebrated my first Easter today. I got dressed up in my new Crocodile outfit from MoMa and went to Mass at Santa Monica's Cathedral. It was so crowded that we sat in the auditorium and had a separate mass from the main church- complete with a band and singers. There was another outflow mass in the gym. It was packed! There were 2 other babies my age sitting right by me. We all pretty much behaved. But, I had a blow-out near the end and Daddy had to change my outfit in the parking lot. The priest was really nice and welcomed everyone and thanked us for coming-- no lectures about why a deluge of souls come on the holiday, just a warm welcome. We had a nice brunch on the beach after Mass at Casa Del Mar. Then, we went home and relaxed on a blanket in our front yard. It was a perfect day. We played lots of airplane and said hi to the neighbors walking by. Sophie the cat even hung out with us for awhile.

No comments: